• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vx2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

djs488

not sure if this is the right spot for this... I've got the vx2 transponder spyware on my comp and I cannot get if off. ad-aware, recognizes it everytime, and the ranreco.exe keeps popping up in my system32 despite my repeated deletions. i think I tried everything, so I'm out of options. anyone have any advice? I've ran spy sweeper, search and destroy, adaware, adawares special vx2 addon, microsoft anti spy, and tried manually getting rid of it, but I guess I havent found the right dll file.

oh i wish it was so easy, the reason why i am asking it because no websites or forums have found a cure for the NEW vx2, ie within the last month or two. all help is for older versions of the spyware. the files listed on this website are not on my computer.

Have you tried Lavasoft's Ad-Aware they have a Vx2 remover add-on for it if I remember correctly they even stated that the new Vx2 can also be removed. Go to www.lavasoft.com and download the Ad-Aware Personal SE edition it's a full program for free very good too I used it on mine and my brother's system.

Also under add-ons you'll find the Vx2 remover which can be installed once Ad-ware is.

Back