• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wait time on 7900GT CO Super on evga stepup?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

attack

Just wondering what everyones wait time was or currently is?

I submitted my 7800GT for a standard 7900GT (cuz I heard MSRP was gonna be 350 for the bare 7900GT...only to find out it was 300 and the CO super is 350)...took 2-3 weeks for me to get approved, canceled it and reaplied last week for the 7900GT CO super (might as well because I was able to put down 350 for purchase price since I bought the 7800GT and mobo combo where the mobo was "free" hehe)

I got the superclocked, but you wont notice a difference. Other then you can only OC like 10 mhz more on stock HS/Volts

Well the CO super is 100mhz more on core and mem is 150-200mhz more than stock. At that I can just leave it and not even OC and worry about voiding warranties. It's kind of like getting a opto 170 over 165...yeah if OC they're gonna be close but even then the 170 will usualy do better, and for me it's the same price.

Back