• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wanting to move from AiO to custom setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NOOD7E

Hey everyone!

I've currently got a Corsair H50 AiO set up but want to make the move to a full custom WC setup. I've been looking at EKWB kits but then I wondered if it would be cheaper and better to start out with buying cheaper individual parts? I've never done it before and would really like to try it out for better cooling and the awesome aesthetic it gives :rofl: I've just got to be honest with that haha!

Any advice would be awesome!

-N

Well we have these yellow things up top called stickies, best place to start, there is YEARS of stuff there to read and it'll be a great first start to learning. Give yourself a week or so of reading then start picking parts and put up a list.

The premade EK stuff is the same as buying individually so if a kit fits your needs, get it.

Well we have these yellow things up top called stickies, best place to start, there is YEARS of stuff there to read and it'll be a great first start to learning. Give yourself a week or so of reading then start picking parts and put up a list.

The premade EK stuff is the same as buying individually so if a kit fits your needs, get it.

I always forget to check the stickies lol sorry. I'll check there and see what I like the sound of more.

-N

Yea, no worries. Please spend time reading a bit etc before getting all clicky clicky on the retail websites. Saves you time and our time. A well prepared watercooler is worth a CPU blocks weight in gold when it comes to questions....

Back