• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Was battling a depression. I won. I'm back. I've got a lot of questions to ask!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blackjackel

Hi guys, it's glad to be back.... I remember the good old days here the q6600 days, those were good times.

Anyways, I haven't been gaming lately due to extreme crippling depression, even video games became boring for me. I just couldn't sit down and finish one, they became boring because my brain wasn't releasing ANY happy juice.

I'm glad to say I'm over it, and I'm back baby! with a MSI TRIO nvidia 2080.

I still have all my old water cooling hardware, my old CPU water blocks and everything, I almost thought about just going old school medieval on that **** and just thermally-non-conductive-epoxy that **** straight to the card and call it a day, but then I thought, hey, it's a decade later... I'm more established now, I actually have money to spend on this **** instead of scrimping and saving every single Avacado toast I could... I literally have the money to buy the best watercooling block on the market, but I still want to be reasonable with price, the issue is, the MSI TRIO 2080 is not a standard board, and not a standard layout.... and standard 2080 coolers probably wouldn't work on it, so we're getting into some pretty niche hardware addons here.... I did some google searches which led me to one specific model made specifically for my card, I couldn't find another...

So I wanted to ask, are there more than one waterblocks made for the MSI 2080 trio (non TI)?

I don't have an answer to your question, but welcome back! Been a long time since I've seen you on here.

Back