• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooling done...BUT...!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
umm yeah ur card is pretty much dead. same thing happened to my 9800np. that's a result of handling the card incorrectly/too much. go order a new card. or RMA whichever u prefer.

i dunno, it still sounds to me like hot ram...are your ram chips at a good temp? i wouldnt give up on that card if it still did anything.

whats the update on a diff AGP slot?

Put the card on another computer...still does it...so it's not the agp slot...sounds like a dead card...:(

I only had the damn thing for a month!

Can someone recommend me a new one? I'm thinking 9800pro 128..

Como said:
i dunno, it still sounds to me like hot ram...are your ram chips at a good temp? i wouldnt give up on that card if it still did anything.

whats the update on a diff AGP slot?

i believe he's running everything stock.

thegame said:
forgot to ask what kind of card it is? if its a ati did you take off the heatspreader fi it had one? also dont apply to much AS5.

Do you try what thegame mentioned?

Sometimes those heatspreaders that are around the core will hold the new block off the core just a couple of millimeters but that is enough to keep your block from making good contact. Just use some dental floss and start at one corner and slide it back and forth and you can pop that sucker off in no time.
Good Luck

Back