• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Waterblock for a 4850 x2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just finished cooling both my 4850x2's.. Had to use sperate blocks, and Enziotech heatsinks for the memory..... Will post pics of build when new DFI X48 gets here, hopefully by friday... I currently have em installed in my MFII, pulled 73K in 03... Seems to be bottelnecked by x8 crossfire as proved elsewere.....:eh?:

New board got here last night, installing tomorrow with new 1200watt Gigabyte PS. Pic's to follow....:attn:

I realize that, but if i upgrade to anything more/bigger in the future, im pretty much covered...

Well, new cards didnt last long, gotta RMA at least one of em.... Stopped initializing at boot up.... Ugh....:bang head

You can use ANY block that fits a 6800/X1800/1900 series and up card.... With the exception of full coverage blocks that is....:beer:

30-32c idle, 38-40c load... I have the cards on a 120x2 rad, that feeds into a 120x3 system rad...

Back