• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We have a new billionaire!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
payj94 just earned a billion! A BILLION! Great job and thank you.
U_D13_N0W just earned 400 million.
AfterShock has earned 20 million.
darkpyro1 has earned 7 million.

We appreciate it guys. Thank you.

Chasing 4 teams. Being chased by 1. Same as the last several weeks.

We have 37 active team members. Let's start to bump that up please. More is more better. Average ppd (points per day) is 4.6 million. Good but not great. Now to be fair, I'm not doing well. I've let my farm fall flat again which I need to correct ASAP.

So lets get to it.

Side note: There are lots of heat waves out west, fires out east, west and middle. Things could be better. Take care of yourselves and each other. If you're in a heatwave, stay cool and stay hydrated. If you are in or near fire(s), stay safe and be mindful of the dangers of smoke. Whatever you got going on, be well first and fold second. Maybe a close second but folding should be second in these cases. ;) We like points but we care about you. I mean, maybe not send you cash care but we will certainly send thoughts and prayers. We care at least that much and no less. I mean, that's the low end not the high end of care for you.

All right guys. Remember its not how much you fold but IF you fold and if you fold then you're my friend. I mean, not going to help you move friend but... (Ed. Oh no! Not that bit again. This joke is done. Just stop typing and publish what you got.)

... Have a good week, stay well and fold on. Thanks again guys.

I again had the issue where all three of my cards were disabled in the client. This time I removed all GPU slots. I then shut down F@H. I then started the client and entered in to set my GPU slots. The client did it automagically and they all started folding.

I wish my brain was better at understanding the issue.

I again had the issue where all three of my cards were disabled in the client. This time I removed all GPU slots. I then shut down F@H. I then started the client and entered in to set my GPU slots. The client did it automagically and they all started folding.

I wish my brain was better at understanding the issue.
Don't feel bad, I'm sure you(and I) have lots of company. I've been searching for the "GPU disabled" cause for months, even posted a query on folding forum. Still don't know, I've just learned to live with it. I just uninstall / reinstall the FAHcontrol app and proceed forward, until the next occurrence.

Yeah. At this point removing the GPU slots and restarting F@H service works. We'll see for how long or how often. Once does not a pattern make.

Back