• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED website’s security certificate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BruceUSA

Can someone here help solve this problem. I never had this issue before. A few days ago. I replaced mbo and 3930k to a new CPU 4930k and new mbo. But I used the SSD Operating System from the previous setup to the new setup. I phoned Microsoft to validated the my Windows 7 Professional license, all good.

But now I can't see some website, ie,, Google or facebook and a whole lot of others website is being blocked. How can I correct this problem?

1-8-2005 2-22-08 AM.jpg

Just a thought but as its not happy with multiple certificates try synchronising your clock to get Windows to confirm its correct.

Is the date, time and year correct in bios and windows?

In essence what its moaning about is it cant establish a secure connection :shrug:

I can only think your bios is living in the past or future :)

well, I was running Asus bios version 2104 P9X79 Pro for Sandy Bridge E 3930K. Now, I am running same mbo with bios version 4502 (design for Ivy Bridge E) I don't believe the bios is the problem.

Its either your date/time or dns server :)

Bios version has nothing to do with it but the wrong bios year/date and time settings will cause the issue.

I think you missed my point with bios... I mean simply what date and time is it set to

Kyfire and Bobbybubblehead.

Thank you very much.. Yes I just change the date and yrs and restart. All good. :)

Back