• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What 5 things would/do you have in your man cave/gaming room?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xanderlane

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. First time poster.

Hello there peoples. I have a bit of a hypothetical question for you all today which you probably already know from the title. But for sake of consistency, I'll ask again.

If you had a butt-ton of money what 5 awesome things would you put in your man cave or gaming room?

This can be anything from decorations to furnishing to technology. It doesn't even have to be currently available or even existent. And you can list more than five, I just don't want that jackass coming in and saying "a television...".

My 5 would be:
1. A kitchen area
2. 3x 60" TVs in Eyefinity
3. A 70" 4k TV with 7.2 surround sound
4. A racing cockpit computer station
5. LAN party area with monitors, keyboards, mice, and speakers

I feel like I've probably taken every idea out there but I know there's more and that's why I'm asking all of you.

Welcome to the forums.

My ideal game room? Haven't given it too much thought, but you're right, it probably overlaps yours.

1. Fridge
2. Several projectors lining a wall and a smaller TV (27"32") that doubles as an auxiliary monitor. I tend to use it as background noise so anything bigger would simply be in the way.
3. My desktop, of course.
4. Good sound system, at least 5.1
5. A decent chair/couch with a desk for keyboard/mouse/controller/racing wheel, of course.

Welcome Xander! I agree sucks I cant post topics like this either in general discussion :(. It seems like you want a man house instead of a man room! hahahaha.

What would I want?

1. Somehow to get bud Budweiser's lime-ritas on tap (love those things!).
2. My computer station and the Wife's
3. A super amazing couch/futon thing
4. Of course a home theatre type setup with the surround sound to match
5. Guns.

I feel at my point in my marriage though I would be spending too much time in my man room then with my wife, she isn't bored of me yet :\ nor do I have the children running around for me to find an excuse to escape.

I would have a different room completely dedicated to lan parties though, just because of you have too many people on 1 circuit breaker it'll trip.

Fridge

Couple of TVs, probably one being 4k at some point.

My system(s)

Dedicated air conditioning so I can keep the temp where I want it.

Nice desk/chair/couch/etc so I'm comfortable but also ergonomic.

Power/circuits to allow me to have a sound proof closet that is cooled for my mining rigs

1. A sit down PacMan game
2. Wet Bar
3. McIntosh Audio gear all around
4. 80" 4K
5. A hot server for any and all needs... I guess that means my wife. :p

Back