• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project On-Going Man Cave

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
With a dedicated music room, for sure. That's my first Power Ball expenditure. Names like Goldmund, Von Schweikert, Luxman. A man can dream. :D

I'm thinking a personal IMAX theater in my home (yes it is a thing), a music room and a dedicated gaming themed room when I win. Oh and as a cook, also a commercial kitchen complete with floor drains, dish pit and hose to clean it all WAY easier like I do at work.

A proper kitchen is a must! I'm somewhat picky about food (when I can afford to be, anyway) and I have a fondness for very good beef and seafood. If we're talking Power Ball money, a bi-weekly charter to Kobe would be in order. LOL I would only use a theater room for company, but it would be a nice thing to have.

So the new desk arrived today and I got it all put together. The old desk out and my PC in it's new home. Excited that this one will accommodate the bookshelf speakers I will be purchasing down the road.

Check it out (I'm quite please compared to before)

PC New.jpg

Nice! I just got my new Sennheiser cans, and immediately tripped over the cord and tore up the headphone jack in my case. Then discovered the headphone jack on the rear I/O is defective. So I have my HD 598 cans sitting here looking forlorn. Not my best ever week, so seeing your setup come together does my heart good. At least someone is having a better week than mine. LOL

Sort of, the desk top arrived damaged. Only cosmetic, but I emailed the seller on amazon and they said to let them know which part(s) were damaged and provide a photo and they would gladly send a replacement. So not really that bad, but a little disappointing. However this was FedEx's fault not the seller and they are being gracious enough to rectify the issue.

Here is the end goal with speakers (just used my rear surround speakers from my home theater as a mock up), also going to grab a Klipsch 10" powered subwoofer. Once I upgrade my AVR I will use my current one for my PC. Sorry for the crappy photo quality, all my current photos are taken with an iPhone 7. I really need to buy a DSLR at some point in the near future, not to mention the absolutely terrible lighting in my living room.

Comp.jpg

*New Addition*

I purchased a pair of Klipsch R-15PM (Cherry) powered monitor bookshelf speakers for my PC setup. These things are awesome for PC speakers, they've got all the bells and whistles... Bluetooth, sub-woofer input, built-in phono pre-amp, optical out, USB out and those are just the icing on the cake. These are loud and very articulate, sounds beautiful for music and work great for gaming sessions. Can't wait to add a powered sub-woofer for some extra bass when gaming.

speakers1.jpg

Back