• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What computer part is the sexiest to you?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mattspalace

I been Dolk'ed Senior
Okay, so we're all computer enthusiasts and because of that fact, we've all got our one piece of hardware that we just can't seem to get enough of.

You know how it is... You get one item, it's lovely; you gently install it in your computer and then dwell on the fact that said part is in your computer satisfying your every need. Oh, I love it so - sometimes I open my rig just to gaze upon the beauty of said component. :)
Oh, maybe I'll buy another two or three of said component. I don't really need it, but I'll keep it, stored away ever so carefully until I decide to use it, or my love dwindles away and I sell it on the forums for yet another hardware addict to add to his collection of treasures.

So what's yours?

Mine has to be video cards. I don't know why. I just love seeing a big sexy video card that has an equally big sexy heatsink.

I KNOW I'm not alone. :D

+1 on the Video Card

Sharp looking LCD monitors too,My pair of HP W2207h's look sexy.

for teh sex@h, I would have to say, KB/M because it is the most visible component (short of the monitor) and what gets the most physical contact.

Heh heh I guess you could say I cant keep my hands of this component :p

I <3 my microsoft media wireless bluetooth desktop :)

Monitor by far. You can have the crappiest beige box computer hidden behind the desk hooked up to a sick 17''-28''-17'' monitor setup, and anyone who sees will start drooling :).

My Xigmas ;)

p1000860rnt1.jpg

Back