• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What does your dream pc table look like?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Allright everyone, now it's not done but I got a little something:View attachment 201741

If you're going to put a design like that underneath the table surface, make the whole thing into a radiator for your WC system, or at least just the legs, if they're going to be connected by pipe-looking things anyway. For a 1.3 m2 surface (though your model looks much larger, more like at least 2 m2) with a plexiglass top, the whole system won't even get cold, let alone warm or hot :p

UltraTaco: I'm ashamed to say, I haven't watched it. But thanks for the heads up, looks like they have a lot of cool imagery to inspire :D

petteyg359: Astute observation, I was actually thinking of doing that because I wanted to use 20 or 30mm honeycomb aluminium as a core structure inside the table top. I'm not sure if the cooling effect would be good enough though, as there wouldn't be any fans. Might not be a problem considering the heat dispersion area but still. Another issue that might or might not be relevant is the amount you would have to pump through the area. I have no experience with water cooling so these are just guestimates. Let me know if you have further thoughts on this :clap:

I'd put a large beam from one of the corners with 1-4 vesa mounts. Love having storage space under the monitors, and/or being able to move them out of the way.

I like the leg design.
Dream design to me would be a U table being surrounded by a ultrawide curved monitor with cable management holes to decrease cable clutter. Underneath the table cable management rails and attached power conduits. This would be a practical dream setup.
Dream setup would be a wall mounted screen where the keyboard would be holographic and mice are obsolete.

Back