• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What if ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
What if I can't find the datasheet for my gfx card? is there anyway to vmod it still ? ive got a multimeter, i just dont know where to put what haha, anyway the OLD gfx, the one that CAn be vmodded is a radeon 700032mb agp, it can do 250/500, with artifacts, it can do 240/440 without artifcts. i just need more juice. can anyone help ? i can post a pic of the card if it'll help. thanks :)

-DDR

You will need to post some pics, and probe around the card with your multi.

If you can't find a Vmod for it, you will have to meausre the voltage coming from teh chips on it the card, then figure out what the chip does. You will have to do this until you find out what chips are Vregs, then which ones are usually for cores and which one is usually for memory control.

Then, you gotta figure out what leg of the chip does what, and then use the appropriate resistor.

It's a fairly complicated procedure, and I would advise going to www.xtremesystems.org/forums and asking holst for help, he's very good at things like this. I'm just a noob, so take anything I say with a grain of salt.

Back