• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the smallest form-factor GPU waterblock you know of?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PCproverbial

Registered
For the water-cooled graphics card I'm trying to set up, the EK VGA Supremacy is just slightly too tall/thick (dimension from the baseplate to the top of the waterblock), and the EK thermosphere is short/thin enough but is too long. I could use some recommendations for the most compact GPU blocks you know of. Thanks.

Edit: The GPU I'm cooling is the Nvidia Founder's Edition GTX 1080 Ti. Trying to make a hybrid-cooled card where only the GPU itself is watercooled, with as little disassembly of the card as possible.

Last edited:
We need more info to help you, what's the specific gpu you want to watercool? Also why do you need such a small block, are you putting the gpu in such a tight space?

Gtx 1080 ti. I need it to be small because I want to keep the card's shroud on. With the blocks I've tried it's very close to meeting this goal, I think one that's a bit smaller will work

by specific GPU he means brand and model. For example, MSI might use 2-3 different PCB layouts between models, Asus might use another handful of their own layouts. nVidia releases a "reference" design and most companies will have a model based on that, and then other models with different layouts.

I stumbled upon Koolance's site at almost the same time you posted. They have exactly the variety and type I was looking for. And if the GPU-230 has problems I'll go with the Swiftech. Thanks a bunch.

Back