• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is your favorite M$ OS of all time ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Simple, nothing beats that Win2k Pro install, a very short installlation!! Hands down the fastest install next to windows 3.1 :D (and yes i have a pc with windows 3.1).

Either way, Win2k is the second most stable OS next to XP and even tho i'm a XP user i still favor Win2k.

Windows XP Pro or Home.

I test software and I've used every OS since Windows 3.1. Windows XP is by far the most stable and hardware-friendly OS I've ever used :cool:

XP Pro Baby :), Love the roll back feature in it for those cases of OOPS :D . Then again still waiting to try w2k3 server out possibly when I reinstall my machine. Been hearing lots of nice features with that so might as well give it a shot when I reformat my drives soon.

Found this thread in a search.

I've always loved DOS 6.22. Next is Win 3.11 as it brings backs some good memories. 98/SE, as they both are quite speedy on older machines and are compatible with 95% of the stuff out there, and then XP, as I've never had any problems with it, in the sense of crashes and such.

Back