• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What old games do you revisit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
ESPN NFL 2K5
NBA Hang Time
Wing Commander: Privateer & Righteous Fire
Star Control
Raptor: Call of the Shadows

Mame ,, for digdug , ms,pacman , galaxian.. test drive 5 . need for speed porsche unleashed ..

tried doom was a no go on my current pc ugh..

I'm currently playing NFS5 porsche unleashed again - love that one. There was still a small community playing online until a few years back. They created a neat little program to connect peer players, another to catch cheaters. Good times. Go Speed Kings! lol

Original Ghost Recon god I loved that game

I got it when it first came out as an impulse buy in an Electronic's Boutique in Florida. I spent the next couple months playing the heck out of it. I still have my copy in mint condition. I loaded it up a couple weeks ago the first time in years. I wondered how I ever played the game :D the graphics were pretty bad even for the year it came out. It was very very good game play though. Hours upon hours I played that, Finished all the single player missions etc :thup:

Back