• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What the....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crana

Retarded CoolerMaster box said:
"Once you have the ultimate dream, you are
hoping to demo what your favorite inside PC
looks like.
But, you fail to find the perfect part
that suits you. Now you can fulfill your dream
with Cooler Master side windows serires. "

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

I just noticed that off the side window box for my CMstacker :rolleyes:

Ah but we can do better still. Drop by the Lost in translation web site and see what you can come up with. I did some samples and here is what I got:

Abraham Lincoln said:
Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

to Japanese and back said:
Before the thing 87 year which is the same 輩 where human everyone was created this continent, it has with new nation, it is free and our fathers who are imagined, and are lifted up to proposition.

full run through said:
Before it is the material that makes the same person è., this one it all this continent 87 years, has of the country structuralized recently, it will is ours of the fantasy exempts of the father and and to desensamblar of the demand that rises.

Joe Citarella said:
We are a team. We are a community. We are a fellowship made strong by mutual respect and shared dedication to the task of enriching all who come here. We are respectable, for we share our bounty. We will endure, for we continue to grow. We will continue to grow as long as those who come to us find what they need for their own betterment, and the betterment of those who follow after them.

to Japanese and back said:
We are the team. We are the community. Being strong us with the mutual dot which is released and coming here in task of the group and everything and making be rich it shared 献 presenting. We nice, are our subsidies which are shared because of us. We withstand, because we continue to be brought up. We need for itself improvement, limit revised what of the people who continue after those and discovery in us the people who come continue to be brought up.

full run through said:
We are the group. We are the community. With the strength that the mutual end is we it is, from whom the versions had come and and in instructd from the possible way in each group and entrance from information, that is to say, Richanteile the existence çOE.. , they divide due to our ours spendthrift to us of the subsidy. We are against, because we continued if exciting that inside we developed them. We must improve the continuous loop, those for, after the this all possible person is to him the discovered interior of the registry and the people who we finished to be able it without the care to continue.

lol thats so funny...im gonna try a few:

original: The force is strong with this one
after japanese translation: Power this 1 is strong
full run: 1 energy fixes this is safe strong

original: When i find myself in times of trouble mother mary comes to me
after japanese:When I by my of the mother Mary's of problem find time, it comes to
me
after full run: If until suchzeit of the mine of the question of Maria of nut/mother,
arriving

man this site rocks!

QE: you have to see this one
Coffee Tea Water
after full run: Brown of ȉ²æ° of the coffee '

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
after several rounds: Round the physical dowry and biskuit of the bottle of D write _ to Personstolabiskuit the mornings of im of Synopse, 1 this?

Last edited:
Original:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
and I'm not sure about the former. (albert einstien)

Japanese to English:
Only two things infinity, to be stupidity of outer space or the human,
I am not secure concerning before.

Full run:
Only two citizens of infinites, are the empty person of the external
time from the layer to others are stupid, I were not emergency before
an interested party.

Original:
If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z.
Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Japanese to English:
If A success of life, the same 輩 of A is z. job and X plus y x; Y is
the play; And z has tightened the mouth.

Full run:
If those have happened merchandise of the elasticity of the life,
equal or è.., the work of the Z and the X in the X add here; And it
is a game; And the Z pressed the opening.

Last edited:
Back