• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What tubing from McMaster-Carr?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
while we on the subject my clearflex 60 is kinking like B**CH vball coach can you linky to this tubign you where talking bout

25' will last you through a few Tubing replacements. I got 10 feet, and I only used 3 or 4 feet of it. Granted it is a CPU only setup in a mid tower. Still you'll probably use 10 ft max unless you have a remote rad/pump.

Last edited:
how well does the masterkleer handle chemical corrosion? i run a little coolant through my loop as well

ogboot said:
how well does the masterkleer handle chemical corrosion? i run a little coolant through my loop as well
I've been running 10-15% a/f in my system for 6 mos now. Masterkleer has been great. Check out the specs on Masterkleer on the mcmaster site. you'll see they speak for themselves.

Thanks dustytrail69. Considering what you saved, that's not too bad. Funny how I just ordered and it didn't say anything about s/h fee? Guess will find out when my credit card bill comes :)

i ordered 10ft of tubing, got it today, fastest possible shipping was only $4.50 or so. FYI, the tubing i received is clearflex SEVENTY (70), dunno if this is superior to clearflex 60 or not, was .65 a foot

Back