• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what u all like Pics! Finaly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey!

Congragulations , a Very neat job! . I love the neons , I might just go for blue myself at the end of my project.

All The Best
Dancing_Priest

I wish my desk would be so tidy.
Nice case you got there ( although I'm not a fan of big windows =) ). May I suggest another cold cathode to "even" the lighting of the case?

Yer gettin' more compliments on the desk, than the actual computer.. :) It IS a very nice desk.

Nice front on the case.

Thanx for all the comments on my pc.. I mean desk, which isnt really my desk.. its just a temporary table that I use to build my pc on but thanx anyways. I got my real dexk today. Ill post some more pics once I get it set up.

nice computer and desk :)

Just get a big ole pizza box with pizza ofcourse and that desk will fit in nicely to the messy desks that the members here have lol.

That's not his real desk!!! There's no stuff on it. It' been PhotoShoped. ;)

Looks good, very nice work.

Ill have another desk up tomorow that you guys can admire. LOL. You people are into you desks. I dont find it that hard to clean up. If you would like ill give u guys some tips. Just let me know.

why do you have your speakers where you do?

I'd move your front left and right out a little and put the rear speakers in the rear...

:) sorry

Very nice! The blue light looks pretty cool, and that monitor looks really nice. Why is the sub not on the floor though? Is that just there temporarily? (excuse my spelling)

btw, nice desk ;)

timmyqwest said:
why do you have your speakers where you do?

I'd move your front left and right out a little and put the rear speakers in the rear...

:) sorry

that is one fantastic setup... i am really diggin that combination of the lcd, keyboard and beautiful case :) if i could suggest one thing though... put your subwoofer on the ground... it will sound much better... as a better idea, put it in that corner with it facing the wall. you will get a much better bass sound... subs like that sound fantastic in corners...

That set up was temporary. Here is how it is now. Well sorta. Still have to move the back speakers to the back. Dont really know where to put em yet.

fullnew.jpg

i would still put the sub on the floor facing the corner... it'll sound better still... ;) but if it works well enough for you, then that's cool

Back