• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What would you like to see a pc in?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
what about inside a microwave?

Everytime your computer crashes you just threaten it with toasty toasty radiation and watch it start working again!

rofl

one of the AIO Macs? It's been done, unfortunately. There's a guy in Japan who sells them for about $700 US I belive =\

I'd like to build a computer into my bed. It would be nice to be able to wake up, swing an LCD in front of me, and check my e-mail and read a little news without even having to leave my bed. Or maybe waterproof some parts and build one into a toilet. It would be pretty cool to be able to game while sitting on the crapper. Sure beats a newspaper.

exactly, i vote for building it into the sink and stuff in a bathroom, with an lcd either on a close wall, or have it swing up

Actually no.. it's just the first thing that cmae to mind when I thought.. "That'd be funny to see a computer in."

you could slap a pressy in a toaster and actually make toast lol...

"can i have some toast?"
"hold on let my boot up and run prime95"

I belive the ammunition case has been done to. It was on the Bit-Tech forums. Very awesome project to, really worth checking it out. I'll see if I can find a link.

How about a fully functional computer inside of a human body...
Nope scratch that :attn: most :attn: have one already... :beer:

Inside of a Street Cone. You know? Those orange ones with the black bases. If you got a tall one, it would leave room to do things. I think that would be an awesome mod.

What about putting it in a kids table-top piano? There is models that are pretty good sized, and the keys could be replaced with a appropriately painted keyyboard. And the standard could become a LCD.
This model measures: 18.2 x 15.8 x 7.6 inches.

Attachments

• B00008MIG4.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg
    B00008MIG4.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Back