• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's In your toolbox?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
SNieX said:
i own CANADIAN TIRE

Sounds like my garage, my dad used to race cars so I have every tool imagineable and if I don't have it a five min. drive and I have a free world class mechanic with shop at my disposal, I even get to play with machine lathes, mills, tire mounters, and just about any other tool. My dad and I are both very good shadetree mechanics and we have so many tools that I ran out of stuff to buy him for presents. He is not into that crap most fathers are into.

About 2 dozens Phillips #2 screwdriver
assorted mix of other Phillips probably a dozen or so
Some more other screwdrivers.
Torx bits from 5 to 20
Allen wrenches both English and Metric
English and Metric sockets from tiny to 1/2 inch.
A couple soldering iron
some pliers, wire cutters, a few thingmajig and a last resort frustration relief tool :D (aka hammer)
And a thousands assorted lost screws from all of my previous repairs or mod projects. They seems to multiply even if I take only one screw out.

I have two seperate 'tool boxes'

One, being my closet, stacked mile high on floor and shelf of computer crap.

Two, Being my garage, which i randomly take tools out of and spread througout my room. Sadly I have like 15 philips head screw drivers throughout my room cuz I lose them as quick as i pick them up.

hey 4ghz, did you seperate the male from the female screws there? if not then thats why you have so many!!! seriously though, i have no toolbox specificly for pc work, i've got a craftsman 6583 drawer toolbox in my shop (ok so it may not have THAT many drawers, but it sometimes seems like it when you're looking for a tool) and i've got screwdrivers and pliers scattered about my room, and screws in a bag on my desk (at least thats where it was last seen!!) and some fans floating about, just modded my gamecube (ok so its not really a MOD) by sticking a fan on the intake port with a paperclip and a twisty-tie, runs MUCH cooler now!!

Back