• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats the best external water cooler to get?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

game-forum.org

Guys whats the best external water cooler to get? I been looking at the Zalman, Koolance and Thermaltake but i dunno whats the best? I'm looking for preformance rather than anything

If you are looking at external then build it yourself. I am presently cooling on a single 77 bonneville rad external and am building a box for dual 77' rads. For rad cooling (I prefer bong) it is proving very effective.

^^ as well as build your own external fiberglass box :attn: (simple and cheap) I wrote a guide on how to build a fiberglass box. If you want a link let me know and ill find it for you.

don't forget corsair also makes an external setup. however it only has a cpu block, not room for adding a gpu or nb black. Guys i think he is looking at an external setup to minimize custom parts and keep things simple. but they are right, a custom setup will give you the best performance for the least money, but where you pay is in the research and building process. good luck :thup:

Back