• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can i buy clips for Coolermaster test bench Opencase?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tokki

Registered
Hi guys

I have coolermaster test bench case.

This case using plastic clips for equip mobo

And sometimes i broke that clips so i need to buy that

So i tried to find where can i buy it from newegg , amazon and also coolermaster official page

But nobody says we are selling it

I can't understand even cooler master don't sell it. .

Cause they don't sell it, cooler master sellers in my country says we don't know about it.

Those little plastics makes me crazy.. unbelievable. .

I think maybe you guys knows where can buy it.

If you have some info about that, plz tell me

I hope my mention looks not rude

If looks rude, plz just think like ''wow, he creating new language using abc and its terrible''

Thanks

Last edited:
Your best bet would be to contact Coolermaster support online and see if they can arrange some replacement clips. Most companies are pretty good about those things.

Tokki, looking at the coolermaster site, I believe Cooler Master calls them quick clips. I would call Coolermaster directly and see if they sell them. If not you may just want to engineer something. Will a standard motherboard standoff fit?

Maybe?
?

Your best bet would be to contact Coolermaster support online and see if they can arrange some replacement clips. Most companies are pretty good about those things.

maybe i should email to them cause i can't find that products..:cry:thank you for your advise!

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Tokki, looking at the coolermaster site, I believe Cooler Master calls them quick clips. I would call Coolermaster directly and see if they sell them. If not you may just want to engineer something. Will a standard motherboard standoff fit?

Maybe?
?

Oh, i didn't know about that stuff. maybe i can get them easily. thank you!

Back