• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to get an internal usb hub?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

My new MB Asus Maximus IX Hero only has 1 internal usb slot, and I need a couple more. Anyone know of any? I've only seen the NZXT one and it's too big to put behind my motherboard.

Not sure what you mean by an "internal USB slot." Do you mean an internal USB port like you would have in the rear I/O panel? Do you mean an expansion slot to add a USB card? Or do you mean a connector on the board such as is used with case front panel USB ports? Please link or attach a pic of the NZXT one you reference so we can get an idea of what you want.

You could try to find the last gen ver of the nzxt one which I think is a bit smaller, other than that you could hide it in an hdd tray or where the psu is. The luxe has a ton of hiding spots and a psu shroud so you shouldn't have issues finding a place for it.

Back