• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wifes comp showing half off internet page.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WrkBoot

Her comp is running Windows Vista home prem. This only happens when she's on the internet,.The screen is only taking up part of the screen. You can still scroll down to read all of the page.:screwy:

When you look at the screen you can see part of the desktop and part of her home page(facebook) I asked her what shes changed but.......she doesn't now:confused:

Any advice would be helpful.

I'm really confused by what you are trying to explain. How can the screen be half the size of the screen? That doesn't make sense. Do you mean the Windows is half the size of the screen? Do you have a screenshot to explain this?

Think of it like this,when you start the comp. it goes to you desktop,she has flowers. now when she hit Internet explorer it goes to her home page (facebook) will only fill the bottem of the screen. Soo you see the top half of flowers and the bottem half of facebook. Sorry no screen shot.

If you left click your internet page and drag it down half way you'll see whats behinde it and part of the internet page. I cant really decribe it in anyother way.

Think of it like this,when you start the comp. it goes to you desktop,she has flowers. now when she hit Internet explorer it goes to her home page (facebook) will only fill the bottom of the screen. Soo you see the top half of flowers and the bottom half of facebook. Sorry no screen shot.

If you left click your internet page and drag it down half way you'll see whats behind it and part of the internet page. I cant really describe it in any other way.

The page just needs maximizing. Go to the top right of explorer and click the middle button.

Your half right.I had to manually resize the page,i feel like a tard:bang head
It was hard to put into words so I'm sure it was very confusing , thanks to everyone that helped

Try the Tile Tabs addon for FF. It's pretty cool. It allows you to view two (or more) separate web pages in a single tab so to speak.

Back