• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Winbond DH-5. Anyone tried these? BH-6 available according to website.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You can't realease ram that needs 3.3V to run. I think the JEDEC only allows 2.5-2.8V max for ram's voltage on DDR dimms (something like that). That stuff would be video card memory wouldn't it?

Steve

Chowdy said:
Where are you finding that "BH-6" is available? Under DDR i only see CH-5's, for the most part, that's all rated for 2.5V. I do see BH-6 under SDRAM, that's rated for 3.3V. All SD-RAM's typical voltage is rated for 3.3V. Therefore, i think you guys are looking @ the SDRAM list instead of the DDR RAM list.

all sdr and ddr is sdram. sdram does not mean "single-data rate" or w/e, it stands for the general form factor of the ic's (or something to that effect). hence why you'll sdr-sdram and ddr-sdram. for instance, look at the "type" variable in this newegg listing.

Back