• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 10 diagnose repair loop need help asap

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yzfspecvr6

So this has happen about 1 month ago, on my 500gig HD, I had a brand new hdd that I never used. So for a fast easy simple fix, I thought my HDD might have been bad because it was old. So I installed my new hdd, I left my old one hooked up so i can transfer stuff from it, and it wouldn't let me transfer files from my HDD so i assumed My hdd was bad no biggie whatever.

So just now, the same bull**** happen its hard to believe my hard drive is bad again unless if windows 10 KILLED IT!!!!...

So right now Im in a repair boot loop, Windows 10 cant fix the HDD, and it wont boot into windows, The HDD is recognizable, What is going on? Is there a fix or is my HDD dead again...

This makes no sense How 2 HDD can go out within a month like this. I have to say as well the last 4 days or so Ive had some pretty bad crashed and freezing. Is it just windows 10 perhaps?

Anyway to fix my HDD and I can just go back to windows 7

that didnt really answer my question lol....

Im in a automatic repair loop now, can I fix this or am i screwed?

Wont let me do a system restore either in the options i can choose with windows 10.

Computer just froze in bios,

My computer build is less then 6 months old. god this is becoming such a head ache.

Last edited:
Update just in case if anyone is lurking... I drain my capacitors on my mother So it would reset bios..

With bios reset, my computer then booted up perfectly fine...

What the hell just happen to my computer can anyone give me any points? is my motherboard a POS ???

Im mad I threw away my 2tb hard drive thinking it was bad. This is the same thing that happen to me before... Thought it was a bad hard drive.

Why would you throw away a hard drive without doing manufacturer diagnostic on it and even if there is a manufacturer error code that comes back, some can be repaired doing an extensive long overnight test using hard drive manufacturer software...

How did you "drain" the capacitors, why not do a CMOS reset?

Back