• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Would that power supply be good enough?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wouldn't get the Cooler Master unit. Their non-high-end units tend to be junk, on average.

The GTX670 can't draw more than ~220w without a NDA BIOS and NDA software or soldering type mods.
I still wouldn't OC both GPUs and the CPU on an entry level 600w unit though.
Either of those 750w units that Knufire linked will do you well.

Maybe OC a single GPU even if the GTX 670 is overkill but OC'ing two 670 is absolutely insane in my opinion.

I looked at those two PSUs and the amperage on the 12v rail is nearly the same so how the cooler master one is cheaper or worst than those two? Build quality?

Interesting.. Which brand do you recommend for a not too costly case, say way under 100$, in which a GTX 670 can fit?

Lots and lots of good case options in that price range (assuming you're talking about $100 USD). Lian Li PC-K63/K9WX, NZXT Phantom 410, CM 690 II Adv, etc.

If you're planning a build, why not make a thread about the whole thing in General Hardware?

Back