• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Would you reccomend a ABIT KG7 or any similar board?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Phoen-X

Has anyone used a ABIT KG7 board and have any problems? If not, which board do yall seem to have good experice with overclocking? And recoomend?

I'm looking for a board that is stable over clocking (I'm getting a Athlon 1.4) supports DDR, atleast 3 slots (I already bought two ECC Reg 256 DDR PC 2100 from crucial, only $84 with free 2nd day shipping! Yaaaayyyyy!! :) hahaha ) has atleast 6 PCI slots or 5. I don't want any ISA slots. AMR or any other slots I don't really need. A AGP slot with 2X/4X. Can support the 266 system bus. And is in a ATX form.

Basically I want a setup of Athlon 1.4, 512 MB DDR Registered ECC PC 2100 with more slots to upgrade, the most PCI slots; 5 or more, AGP with 2X/4x, in a ATX form, can be stable if I'm overclocking. The most I want to spend is around $150.

I've built computers before but that was a while back, but I've got experince. If you need any additional info plz ask. Thanx very much for you opinons and info.

Back