• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WoW players?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cornbread

Who here plays WoW? What server/player name? Right now I play on Windrunner it's a pve server, but lots of fun, my player names are Tullyn (Hunter), Clon (Mage), Joseph (Warrior) all Alliance and Aben (Priest) Horde. If I jump around servers I may give some of you a yell if I start a new player.

Terenas (european) - Nubbins (Human Rogue) Zofie (Human Paladin) Nablonger (Tauren Warrior) - dont really use the last two though :(

Only started WoW in the summer - but its been good up until now, although I dont see how people have played this for length of time some have as im not far from lvl60 and am already wanting an expansion to adds lots of new content so I have something to do ;(

Akuk 57 Orc Warrior on Crushridge. Just started in July and it has been great fun so far. Alterac Valley epic battles are freakin awesome! Alliance had us pushed back into our main base for about an hour, then someone with lots of experience joined and started giving orders. We wound up winning the game within two hours. Comeback victories like that rule!

I play on the windrunner server as well! Bootsy is a 60 paladin, reeko 27 hunter, and shavas 17 warlock. Look me up!

Mannoroth PvP

Dasaan- 60 Paladin
Kelan- 32 Mage
Flarol- 36 Rogue
Sylvanos- 28 Hunter

Join my server! We rule! I'll hook ya up with some gold if you start up on my server, Between 5 and 15 to start

Hellscream (Normal)

Gamblin-Level 60 Dwarf Paladin
And tons of alts I begin and never play again.

I'm online on the weekends and often on the weekdays, if you need help /tell me and I'll see if I can take care of it. Currently I pretty much only run MC, Ony and BWL as well as PvP so if you catch me at a bad time don't think it's because I am mean :)

I play mostly on Elune, Odioum 60 Tauren Warrior is my main main.
I also play on Kilrogg Alliance and a little on Dark Iron for the PvP Online and Penny Arcade fun

Tatuya said:
Currently I pretty much only run MC, Ony and BWL as well as PvP

I have only run MC like 3 times, its cool and all, but the pace kinda takes away from the fun. I haven't run BWL or Ony yet :(.

I would like to try this out before I make up my mind, how do I go about doing this? I know with EQ2, they had a downloadable demo, that was the real deal, but level capped at 6, and was only the Trial Isle part. So is there anything like that? Or is there a let a friend try free deal? Lemme know please. Thank you.

shard if you can get the client (although im not sure if you can actually download it legit) - I can pm you a 10-day trial key, everyone gets 1 with the game, the deal is though you are meant to give the person your cds as well to install from

I think this will probably be the same limitations as the 14 day free trial they did a few months ago:
- cant go over lvl20
- cant go over 1G
- cant use the auction house

think that was it ;x

ninthebin said:
shard if you can get the client (although im not sure if you can actually download it legit) - I can pm you a 10-day trial key, everyone gets 1 with the game, the deal is though you are meant to give the person your cds as well to install from

I think this will probably be the same limitations as the 14 day free trial they did a few months ago:
- cant go over lvl20
- cant go over 1G
- cant use the auction house

think that was it ;x

Shard I also have this guess pass, its for 10 days, it has a few limitations, but not enough to keep you from enjoying the game or getting an idea of what its like.

Only thing is like ninthebin said, you need to have the install cd's, which doesn't make sense...Blizzard should have a demo or something.

shard said:
Ugh, the idea was to save money on the front end. Oh well, I will let you know when I am able to play.

If I see the cd's somewhere cheap I will let you know.

Last edited:
Back