• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WoW vs. WAR... .....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
With my druid I had issues for years with attacks landing sometimes and not all the times... games arn't perfect yet...

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is it seams to me (Read; my opinion), "War" is playable casually. You can hop on for a hour then get off. Their doesn't seam to be the urgency to do something that I felt in WoW. Every night their was "Just something that has to be dun before I leave", that I always seam have playing WoW. Dam I use to get on WoW before work, 5am, just to move my Toon some place so when I got home he/she be in the correct spot so I could save time.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is it seams to me (Read; my opinion), "War" is playable casually. You can hop on for a hour then get off. Their doesn't seam to be the urgency to do something that I felt in WoW. Every night their was "Just something that has to be dun before I leave", that I always seam have playing WoW. Dam I use to get on WoW before work, 5am, just to move my Toon some place so when I got home he/she be in the correct spot so I could save time.

yeah that always sucked... having to log in just to move your toon somewhere so you could play the game later... I hated that with a passion.

Whats up guys, I needed a break from EVE and refused to play WoW. I had no other fantasy to turn to till an EVE buddy told me to buy warhammer(before it was guildwars...bleh), I'm on Azazel server now as we just moved there from Drakwald. Order are loads of renown ahead on that server.

The PvP is awesome. open RvR in areas...with added keeps and objectives to take. Scenarios pop all day long now for tier 4. I am not a fan of questing. I did it in the lower levels but have done nothing but tier 4 scenarios on the new server. Yesterday our group ran Bastion Stair, which is like Gunbad im guessing as it had High lvl bosses and we did lots of dieing..lol all in all Good time. It feels like the Bright wizards are a lil O/P but im having fun with it. I'll wait out a few more patches till I grow impatient with the game.

Guild is Blasphemy and my name is Mortina, im a ***** elf....lol see you all there.

*and yes im playing on this computer below...not happily but yes playing.

yeah that always sucked... having to log in just to move your toon somewhere so you could play the game later... I hated that with a passion.

OMG... yes, I hated that.

One thing I noticed is that for the average player, money is a non-issue. My BW is only 29 and he has about 84 gold saved up. I used scavenging and rarely put stuff up on the auction house anymore. I know that guilds need gold in order to take over and maintain keeps, but for the individual player, this is awesome. You don't have to farm gold in order to upgrade your gear.

Back