• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XBOX ONE and XBOX 360 controlers windows 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ssjwizard

Has slightly less legible writing than Thideras
Ok so I have a mixture of both controllers here at home. I have noticed that since I installed the XB1 drivers my XB360 controllers no longer function, and the xbox stat application crashes at boot time. I am wondering if anyone has both and is able to get them working at the same time? I ask as my XB360 remotes are wireless and I have alot more of them, so when I want to play with a group of friends those are the remotes I like to use, but when gaming alone I use my wired XB1 controller.

Do you and your friends/family use the different controllers at the same time or just one or the other during a given game session?

Its possible, but not usually. I think I know where your going with this. I considered removing the drivers and software and installing whatever I need to use at the time, but that seems like a pain in the ***.

Or you could have the OS, games and one set of controller drivers on a large bootable flash drive and boot from it when using those controllers.

Back