• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP-120 MSI Compatability list

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xb1az3x

Well i dont know if anyone posted this yet but i emailed thermalright about the compatability of the XP-120 with MSI mother boards and this is the list they sent me back

MSI 875P 875P Neo-FISR (pcb 2.0) failed Chipset cooler obstructed
875P Neo-LSR passed
875P Neo-FIS2R passed
865PE 865PEM2-ILS passed
865PE Neo2-S failed Chipset cooler obstructed
865PE Neo2-LS failed Chipset cooler obstructed
865PE Neo2-FIS2R failed Chipset cooler obstructed
865PE Neo2-PS passed
865PE Neo2-PLS passed
865PE Neo2-PFS passed
865PE Neo2-PFISR passed
865PE Neo2-P Platinum failed Chipset cooler obstructed
865PE Neo failed Chipset cooler obstructed; caps mechanically obstruct pipes

no news for me :(

Last edited:
ThermalRight XP-120 - Reserve Yours.
If you would like to be contacted once the XP-120 is in stock or available for pre-order, please click HERE and we will email you once they are available. Please note the sale price below is not set yet.

The ThermalRight XP-120 mounts directly to the MB for the most secure mounting possible. This mounting system requires the presence of four mounting holes surrounding the processor socket. Designed for use with AMD: Athlon64 FX 3200+/Athlon64 3200+ and above
Intel: Pentium-4 socket-478 3.2 GHz and above only.

Price $ 49.99
Product Number HS-004
Qty on Hand 73
Status In Stock

http://heatsinkfactory.com/cgi-bin/HFAstore.pl?user_action=detail&catalogno=HS-004

Last edited:
865PE Neo2-PFS passed

Well, if I was planning to get it, I'd be happy :). I don't know how they fit it over the NB HS though, my slk-948 is hitting the HS already. I had to file two fins off of the NB HS to get it to fit. Maybe there's a * "minor modifications needed" at the bottom of the page :D.

I'd like to get the NB-1 or 1C( it's kinda pricey though :( ) and stick it on there... it's a little shorter than my HS so it'd probably fit.

Back