• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xpand Rally SP Demo Your Impressions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baqai

I just played the demo and i kinda liked it, it have gooooood graphics and eye candy .. plus a new free style mode in which you have to rush towards a check point and there is no restriction of "path" so you are free to take what ever route you want too :D. We can record demo's as avi's ( God help me if i can find where that avi is arrrrghhhh ) .. talking of demo's the game awesome reply mode .. filled with graphic effects and stuff .. pretty neat

Talking about bad things about the game, it has very unrealistic feel of the car .. infact to me there was no difference in grip between tarmac and gravel thats on simulation mode which is supposed to be realistic and i am talking about playing with a FF wheel not a keyboard, plus atleast in the demo there were no license cars and i guess there wont be any licensed cars in the full game as well ..

I think so Xpand would be yet another fun based rally game which will feature few new tricks to attract the crowd .. will it be realistic .. i dont think so ..

Back