• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YAY New toy!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XeonStrikeForce

I'm planning on making a water cooled 1Ton coaxial counterflow condencer So now I got the perfect item for it :)

FREE! :D

Attachments

• New toy 1.jpg
    New toy 1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 173
  • New toy 2.jpg
    New toy 2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 131
?

A counter flow coaxial condencer. it is water cooled condencer (Way over kill for realistic aplications here) But I got a nice new pressure regulater (Well not new but free :D )

you and your deals man.. before its over your going to have an LN2 creating auto-cascading beast in your place for less then the price people pay for a good SS DD ROFL!!!!

you are phase changes captin insaino! keep up the good work :attn: :D

Oh I guess I am just a party pooper. But no he wont. Look at LN2 temperature presure charts, and oil caring capabilities. :sn:

Not the way I'm going. I'm going to be producing LN2 Liquid and not as a recirculating system, Cascade would make the first part of the system much more power friendly rather then a standard multistage system, I'll leave you to figure how the system works if you so desire, other then that I briefly mentioned it in Cryo-Techs thread. and the fact it sucks at carrying oil is what the system depends on.

XeonStrikeForce said:
the fact it sucks at carrying oil is what the system depends on.

you are telling me? Thats what I just said.

Never been a fan of DICE or LN2, so you poar it in a tube, no skill and its not reusable, you have to keep feeding it. I hate the entire concept, its just not practical.

HAHA! but building a machine that can make it.. that would take some SERIOUS SKILL! ;)

And Ive read what Xenon and cryo-tek were jabbering about the subject. and I understand how the oil will be handled... have you gotten that far pf. ;) :p
Im just giving you a hard time pf.. I wouldn't even try this insanity, even if I had the skills! :eek:

btw. pf.. how do you think NL2 is made? If he can't do it, then who can? makeing the LN2, not running it in a system.

FYI LN2 is made via a larg cascade systems where they cycle the gas to an expansion chamber where they keep a static suction pressure with a feed of fresh pur nitrogen, they cycle it in this expansion chamber whilst super subcooling it to the point the chamber floods with unevapourated liquid that is now so cold it wont flash while being transferd and that is dumped into the dewar. Same with Liquid Helium plants (They are massive and consume 5KW during opperation! :shock:

XeonStrikeForce said:
Who said I'll be wasting it on Computers! I'm going to freeze MarshMellows!
....nice!

New toys are always fun, I'll keep an eye on this marshmellow project ;)

lol that will be a looooong time yet, alote of my stufe was stollen bout a year ago now and I've just realy started to replace it and on a near zerro dollar budget even with sweet finds it's going to take a while.

ahhh.. I know its for something else.. but you told me already.. HAHA..

the marshmellow joke is funny though ;)

And depends on the oil not carying well ment it is part of how the system works (how the charge mixture works at that level).. (not to give too much away)

btw.. you didnt need to spell it out to me.. Ive read it were you have posted it elsewere.. well and somewere else as well (greef I cant remember were Im reading stuff now HAHA! )

I didnt say he cant make it, I said I dought he will make a loop and use LN2 as a refrigerant.

The whole thing about LN2 that turns me off is even if you make it you cant store it permanetly and indeffinetly, you have to be constantly venting it so it can keep flashing and cooling itself past its critical temerature.

Well good thing im not MAKING IT AS A CLOSED LOOP REFRIGERANT!

So no doubt needed, I said I'm not going to even try, I'm just going to make it into liquid. But even then I have much parts to get ahold of still, so this won't be feasible for a long while.

Oh and my guages arrived :D and by May 5th My reciever and silphos should arrive :D

Oh go up there and check my first post about it Pf. I think you will notice the word "creating" in the sentance :sn:

And WOOT! sounds like Customs finely desided to let you play Xenon! good deal :D

Just scored a Compleat plant, Danfoss compressor, Nice duble row condencer, Receiver, Sight glass and even a TXV (Danfoss too) and a another plant from a deep freezer. a Solinoid Valve + Coil from an Ice machine. :)

And may get several more things! dam I am geting stupid lucky! goes as the saying goes get a row of bad luck then a get a row of good!

Attachments

• Free.jpg
    Free.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 46
  • New receiver.jpg
    New receiver.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Hand- The cost of free.jpg
    Hand- The cost of free.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
How about a pic of the free plant?
Be more carefull next time.. (that thing must have been in a serious tight spot)

and thats just plain silly good luck :D

Back