• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

zim takes No.1 spot....you are all rubbish!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=211340

If you take a look at his individual stat page, you can see that he's peaking ~60kPPD with 32 processors. So he will soon be showing a steady 60kPPD on our team stat page once his actual PPD starts to average out over the next week.

That is some serious SMP_FAH folding power the likes we haven't seen here before.

So let's all pour it on while the zim01 supernova sun shines around here.

remember, we all need to up our folding powah too or zim will not stay for long!!! so if we want the #2 spot, we gotta work hard too!!! :cool:

foldon.gif

LandShark said:
remember, we all need to up our folding powah too or zim will not stay for long!!! so if we want the #2 spot, we gotta work hard too!!! :cool:

foldon.gif

Yep ... don't stand too long awing in wonder ....recruit, build, borg, and OC ... and get them SMP capable rigs folding SMP ... and gpu's folding

... we got a zim challenge goin' on here :)

I'm tryin!

First off Zim rocks the hizzouse.
I've managed to add one more dedicated folder to my farm. (my bro's 3.2 HT) which is running the SMP for Windows 24/7. I'm hoping it'll produce about 6-700 ppd more. So I've added about 10% per day to my quota. If we all did 10% we'd be looking at some huge point gain and knock that time to #2 down a bit!
I'm hoping to get one more system borged here when my parents bring theirs over for "repair". They're running a 3.4 GHZ OC'd Northwood w/HT. (My old rig) and it's stable as a rock, just has a lot of spyware on it now. :)
I'll hook them up with a clean drive and a windows dual thread standard folder. Hopefully with my dad's ebay habits, that'll give us another 150-200 ppd. :)

huh, i take a few months off and all heck breaks loose here :eek:

just because my WoW addiction kicked back in, dont think im not FOLDing 99% as hard as B4... have to close one of the two clients on the "gaming" rig

guess i need to look into this Win SMP Beta thingie... i know i can change the 6600 & 6400 FARM rigs over :D

damn nice production there zim01 !!! :beer:

PS the wife is doing fine, only 3 more months B4 Lyssa will be born :D

FOLD on

Last edited:
dfonda said:
Whats equally impressive is what Zims #s are with the other teams Zims on. All while helping here.:drool:

Ironic part is that by help here he is hurting other teams... or so some say... odd poo poo (can we say **** here?) on the internet these days....

Ironic part is that by help here he is hurting other teams... or so some say... odd poo poo (can we say **** here?) on the internet these days....
I don't think thats Irony:) by definition.
Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs

We are the nicest team tho ....you must admit that!:clap:

The H team isn't losing any ground and the Out....well your hammering red as well.:beer:

Its gotta be a little bit satisfing to be #1 ppd on 3 or 4 teams at once.:)( Thanks Zim)

I am only awed by such an immense display of folding power by both of you, I can afford to increase my own production only every other month... what you folks have at your disposal :drool::drool:

Yeah, those are big numbers... At some point i will re-legalize my copy of XP and get on the windows SMP thing with my conroe and be back in the red again lol.

Happy folding.

Although I wonder what l33t alien technology zim has folding for us... esp to put down those numbers on multiple teams as he is.

Back