• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zoomhash Scrypt 44Mh/30Mh ASIC miners on sale w/code ($1150/$750)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

moho

I wanna title tooo !
Got this in an email, i dont know when i sub'd but anyway:
For the 44 MH/s miner:
Use coupon code: rigwarz3243
This code will take $350 off the price while supplies last.
To redeem the offer:
1. Go to http://zoomhash.com/products/copy-o...18-20mh-s-low-power-scrypt-asic-miner/#_a_100

2. Add the item to your cart and click "Check Out"

3. On step 2 of 2 (after you enter you billing address)
enter the discount code: rigwarz3243 and click "apply".

For the 30 MH/s miner:
Use coupon code: rigwarz0393
This code will take $150 off the price while supplies last.
To redeem the offer:
1. Go to http://zoomhash.com/collections/top...hunder-x3-28-30mh-s-scrypt-asic-miner/#_a_100

2. Add the item to your cart and click "Check Out"

3. On step 2 of 2 (after you enter you billing address)
enter the discount code: rigwarz0393 and click "apply".
I actually bit the bullet and ordered 2 of the 30mh ones, as shipping killed the 44 mh unit, 2 units(~60Mh) shipped for $1500. Now to find some PSUs
the guaranteed delivery within 5 bus days was nice.

Last edited:
those use a lot of power compared to the a2s

i guess you have to hope to get your ROI , I still haven't gotten mine back from my gpus but I jumped in late.

if I wanted to have a dedicated farm that is a killer deal

So close to pulling the trigger on one, and selling off a couple of my cards, but even if I got it by the end of the week the best it will do for me is about .02-.03btc/day (ignoring power), and would need to get up to about 1.25btc to be worth it, and the profitability keeps dropping that could take at least a couple months at current rates to ROI. Then will have almost no resale value.

So close to pulling the trigger on one, and selling off a couple of my cards, but even if I got it by the end of the week the best it will do for me is about .02-.03btc/day (ignoring power), and would need to get up to about 1.25btc to be worth it, and the profitability keeps dropping that could take at least a couple months at current rates to ROI. Then will have almost no resale value.

the way i looked at it, i am holding the coin that i mine, LTC, i really believe it will go up. so I wont be dumping the coins i mine anytime soon.

got one of the 44MH/s miners coming my way from zoomhash for $960 shipped.

Received and up and mining!

moho, how are you liking yours?
IQ1mJGe.jpg
uMpKlwE.jpg

I'm having some trouble getting my HW errors down with the Lightning-x6. Using the cgminer from their site, tried playing with bfgminer a bit but couldn't get it to recognize and mine properly.

Received and up and mining!

moho, how are you liking yours?
IQ1mJGe.jpg
uMpKlwE.jpg

I'm having some trouble getting my HW errors down with the Lightning-x6. Using the cgminer from their site, tried playing with bfgminer a bit but couldn't get it to recognize and mine properly.
pretty nice, loud as heck though haha
I am at about 5%+/- hw errors. Really depends on clock from my experience.
I'm using the modded cgminer 4.3.5 from litecointalk, I'll get a link in a little if you want.

Last edited:
Current hanging out at multipool, haven't decided on any particular coin

ASIC or nothing it seems eh?

You guys gonna ROI and profit in a few weeks?
I Hope so, I'd at least like to see you guys make some profit where I can't :cheers:

I'm not certain I will ROI, having purchased in late May and currently making less than $25 a day @ 90MH/s, as soon as it drops below $5 a day I don't think it will be profitable anymore. I am not too pissed about it because I bought the machine with litecoin @ $11.50 and litecoin has done nothing but drop in price since.

Back