• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zotac USA - very nice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MadMan007

Magical Leopluridon Senior
Quick experience with Zotac USA - I submitted a rebate for a low-end card which I needed for a media streamer-type server over a month ago. I didn't register the rebate on their site, but that's because it does nothing as far as submitting it as far as I know - it's not required to submit the rebate.

Seeing as how I hadn't gotten even an email of any kind about the rebate I called last week to get a status update, expecting an email within a week or so. Within a day I got a phone call at 7:30 PM EST (they are west coast so 4:30 PM their time) from a nice fellow informing me my rebate will be mailed out by January 7th.

Maybe I'd have gotten automatic updates if I'd registered the rebate on their website, but I was impressed to get a callback from a live person regarding a first inquiry about something like a rebate. Good stuff.

wow very cool almost no one calls these days, especially to give you money!
heck i only receive rebates half the time and they are usually the smaller ones lol.

Back