• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Rumor/Leak] GTX 1060 Firestrike benchmark leak

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lol hope for AMD that this card comes with 3GB VRAM variant so its pretty much useless for 250$

Lol hope for AMD that this card comes with 3GB VRAM variant so its pretty much useless for 250$

Or it could be the similar 200/250 for 3gb/6gb like the 480

The screenshot in the link shows 6GB...
I'd be shocked if they put it up for more than $250.

I wonder how high will be its real wattage in full 3D mode as TDP is never true. For GTX970 it supposed to be 145W while most cards had 170W+ in tests ( various reviews ) and some non-reference up to 200W peak.
Somehow I don't believe that GTX1060 will cost less than $350 in EU ( I'm counting about $370 ) and 3GB version is already not interesting for many gamers. Many new games need over 3GB vram even at 1080p.

It can be still a nice card but I was expecting exactly what we got ( with specs/performance of about 50% GTX1080 ) and I'm neither surprised or disappointed ( maybe except the price ).
This card supposed to replace GTX960 while market price will be much higher the same as with other new nvidia cards. I was thinking to get it as a GTX960 replacement but with much higher price I already decided that GTX1070 will be better idea when I have to spend much more than I was planning anyway ( and I already got GTX1070 ).

At least on EU market for some users RX480 can be still better option than GTX1060 considering price but we have to wait for non-reference versions and GTX1060 in stores.

In Europe, best buy is through uk shops: Overclockers.co.uk sells 980 ti sc evga for £360/€420. Thank you brexit!

Back