• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new watercooled PC in a CM Stacker...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shootingblanks

Well I definately like this build better than my last watercooled pc.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=353139&page=2

I have a Swiftech Storm Rev. 1, Alphacool Laing DDC Pump Ultra, Danger Den Maze 4, Swiftech MCRES-MICRO Res, Black Ice Xtreme II equiped with Danger Den Stacker Shroud with 2 Sanyo Denki fans. Installation was a piece of cake and I used Swifter Dry Sweeping cloths under the danger den stacker shroud to control the dust bunnies and keep the dust out of the black ice xtreme rad.

1a.jpg

3a.jpg

2a.jpg

5a.jpg

6a.jpg

8a.jpg

9a.jpg

12a.jpg

14a.jpg

15a.jpg

Leak tested and no problems so far. I could not stand the fans any longer. I guess once you go watercooling you are stuck. I built this pc about a year ago and thought I wouldn't mind going back to air cooling. Boy was I wrong. She's as silent as a sleeping baby.

NICE JOB! :beer:

The tube on the Storm inlet looks a little restricted, you might want to adjust it or atleast pull a hose clamp and the restricted section to round it back out. JMO

I think the pic of the storm inlet tubing has a shadow and looks like it is restricted. The tube is perfectly round with no kinks or bends so I dont think there is any restriction present. I have plenty of room and will try adjusting her.

Back