• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C] The Sled - Acrylic Tech Bench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The SLed - Acrylic Tech Bench
by Jolly-Swagman

This will be a scratch build of an Acrylic Tech Bench, that can be wall-mounted, and will be able to be used in an upright position or laying down, and thus called The Sled. The case was entered in the <a href="http://www.showdown.newmodcity.com/" target="_blank">Case Modding Showdown 2009</a> at New Mod City.
... Return to Article

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that one nice build!
LOL im that kind of person that looks at pictures and do the reading after.
So i was firts thinking, hmm he builds a case in wood, wierd.
Then all of a sudden the this beautiful plexi case came, i was like ????!
Had to go up and start reading too ;)
Very nice work!

Wow that one nice build!
LOL im that kind of person that looks at pictures and do the reading after.
So i was firts thinking, hmm he builds a case in wood, wierd.
Then all of a sudden the this beautiful plexi case came, i was like ????!
Had to go up and start reading too ;)
Very nice work!

Thank you Fores ;)

Holy cows. That's a really nice case. I've seen a lot of acrylic projects, but not many finished. Boy has this really come out well. I'm not normally a big fan of the "blingy" lights and all, but this has an extremely appealing glow to it. :thup: Nice work again!

Pretty awesome there! I personally would have left the sled rails off if it were me.
thanks xXAlphaXx,, ahh but then it wouldnt have been quite the Sled theme I was looking for !
Holy cows. That's a really nice case. I've seen a lot of acrylic projects, but not many finished. Boy has this really come out well. I'm not normally a big fan of the "blingy" lights and all, but this has an extremely appealing glow to it. :thup: Nice work again!
Thank you ChanceCoats123, for the wonderful comments, much appreciated!

Nicely done, the custom acrylic is teh sexy...:rock:

Thank You Drew@PSU, yeah I suppose it does look teh sexy !! :salute:

Back