• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]NZXT Vulcan Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

NZXT Vulcan Case Review
by sno.lcn

I’ve been in the market for a new computer case for quite some time. My little Antec Aria has served me well, but I’ve been experiencing a growing need for something with more flexibility. I’ve actually been on the search for the right case for over a year now, but the need hasn’t been pressing enough to rush me. Thus, I’ve been able to take my time and select one that fits all of my needs. These needs are, in no particular order: mATX, full-size PSU, lots of ventilation, small footprint, many cooling options, easy to work in, super stylish, and reasonably priced. When the NZXT Vulcan was offered up for review, after looking over specs and photos for a few days, I realized this may be just what I’d been looking for.

NZXT-Vulcan-Front-Left-800x600-261x300.jpg

digg | reddit

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
The right side pic wasn't fixed before publishing, even though I left multiple comments about it...

Other than that, this is a great review :D

Is there any chance you could maybe measure from the base of the CPU to the lip of the case? Reason I ask is I'm possibly going to be helping someone build a system in one of these and will be using a Noctua NH-U9B SE2 since they would like to try and mod the side panel by removing the mesh and installing a window instead which may introduce a clearance issue.

Hmmm, i like what you did with your ECO A.L.C. there...go me thinking now, lol! :-/

Back