• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What does you're f@h setup look like?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
SFU...that is unreal. Glad yer not on the part of the power grid I operate (Fort Collins area), would be constantly worrying about causing any power fluctuations for you.

Here is my main (-bigadv) build that I just finished reworking the wc loop on. I love it but the wife thinks it's obnoxious which just tells me I did it right :rofl:

Attachments

• Finished.jpg
    Finished.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 508
SFU...that is unreal. Glad yer not on the part of the power grid I operate (Fort Collins area), would be constantly worrying about causing any power fluctuations for you.

Here is my main (-bigadv) build that I just finished reworking the wc loop on. I love it but the wife thinks it's obnoxious which just tells me I did it right :rofl:

is that a woodie mod i spot on your desk!

I was wondering if anyone would say something about that...yep, the Phideas Woodimus from Nhaler.

Lol ! Granny would be proud! :D

My folding has come to a bit of a grinding halt.. I was haveing issues with both of my systems, I thought my 570 was knackered, but its fine, the psu cannot push both cards for extended periods, so the 570 is back in my rig, the problem child. I am running in dual channel right because 2 of my dimms let go, dimms 3+4 I beleve. My system actualy runs better now lol. Anyways, production has takein a massive hit over here. My R3F will probably be here next week some time :(

Ha! The winds of change are coming, old friend. I hope you can weather the storm. ;)

Like I said before!

Nothing you do aside from walking into MC and saying you want 35 SB boards, 35 2600k's, and 140gb of DDR2(35x4). Are you going to do that?

Please do because without the bonus that's 1.82mil increase a day for T32 :D

Microcenter limits you to 1 2600k per customer.
But if you wanted 35 with boards and RAM they might male an exception.

It's more like one processor per trip. I have bought multiple processors on the same day. Just grab a different sales person on each repeat trip or go on different days.

Nothing you do aside from walking into MC and saying you want 35 SB boards, 35 2600k's, and 140gb of DDR2(35x4). Are you going to do that?

Naw, I'm going the SR-2 route. Over at the [H]ard forums, they are pushing ~200k PPD per board w/dual OC'd x56xx hex-core xeons running Ubuntu.

I figure about six SR-2 boards should do it. Possibly fewer if I put them on water, still not sure if I want to hassle with that or not. Either way, the target is about a mil PPD or so. We'll see...

Naw, I'm going the SR-2 route. Over at the [H]ard forums, they are pushing ~200k PPD per board w/dual OC'd x56xx hex-core xeons running Ubuntu.

I figure about six SR-2 boards should do it. Possibly fewer if I put them on water, still not sure if I want to hassle with that or not. Either way, the target is about a mil PPD or so. We'll see...

We'll need it and more if sfu swap his 920's for 2600k's and then adds his 2nd rack of 27 2600k's

with one rack he'll be at 1m/ppd just about and then add the othe rack....yeah you're in trouble my friend.

OH AND HE'S CRAZY ENOUGH TO DO IT!!!

I will have to post some pics later of my little 6 x PS3 folding farm. She isn't as massive as SFU but she will hold her own. :D

Back