• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg: SUPERMICRO AOC-SASLP-MV8 65.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's really only 6.666x SATA II, since it is only PCI-E x4 :) I'm pretty sure the "RAID controller" bit in the title is false, too. Tiny chipset, no RAM, no BIOS, and "supports software RAID" in the features. As if any modern multi-drive controller would somehow NOT support software RAID...

I suppose it's pretty cheap for an 8-drive controller, though.

Last edited:
mdadm software raid, or WHS are the main users of this card; other than that.....not so handy. And your'e right, it's just a SATA controller, certainly NOT a raid controller

$72 + shipping from my house to yours (should be able to do to small flat-rate box) and it's yours.

Not to try to counter act a mod but no sales outside of the classifieds... and no "group buy" type stuff either. :chair:

Not to try to counter act a mod but no sales outside of the classifieds... and no "group buy" type stuff either. :chair:

No problem, I should've been more discrete - I was simply offering to buy this and then ship it up north, the same service I offer to anyone outside the US. I don't have any of these in my possession anyway, but if we did make this agreement it would certainly go through the classifieds. ;)

Back