• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE ASRock Extends Warranty on Top Motherboard to 5 Years

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

ASRock announced that its flagship Z87 OC Formula motherboards will ship with an industry leading five years warranty. The new mainboard is built around the new Z87 chipset from Intel and is meant to support Haswell processors for socket 1150. Aimed at enthusiasts and overclockers, the board features hardware and software features to allow easy overclocking and stability, dual-stack MOSFETs, enhanced cooling and ASRock's new waterproof conformal coating.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww I thought they where adding it to the previous generation of motherboards as well, still it's nice to see a company stand behind it's product.

I think my Z77 OC Formula will last 10 years warranty or not anyhow :thup:

I have 2 z77 asrock boards that have been through the ringer and are alive and well to this day. so I bought the z87 ex6 as well. after the fiasco that is asus customer service I have stayed away from asus products and am very pleased with asrock as a result

I'm still running my old Asrock Dual VSTA 775 motherboard. My main rig is running an Asrock x79 Extreme 4. Isn't Asrock some sort of subsidiary of Asus?

Back