• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any one tried Sennheiser Gaming Headset

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Firas

Good day

I saw this today at the store and i tried them on and they are amazing WOW i did not buy them although i want to :D they are Pricey .

So i was wondering if any you guys out there has tried them or own them would Like to here your Opinion on these beautiful headsets

I did find this review on youtube

thank you

I've never used the Sennheiser gaming headset, so take this with a grain of salt. I do own a couple of Sennheiser earbud headphones and really like them.

The Sennie PC350 and PC360 are indeed great headsets for their price margin and I would highly recommend either if your budget allows. They use drivers from the Sennheiser HD595, so really you can't go wrong in terms of quality.

Thanks Sobe

I want them bad and i will get them i just have to wait a little , I just bought this new PC so i have been spending a Little over my Head :)

But i will get them i think they are the best

many thanks

In regards to headsets at least, they are some of the best you can get.

Consider yourself lucky. Over here the PC360 has a regular retail price of 300 CAD. They sometimes are on sale around 200. That's when I bought my 2 pairs (1 for gaming, 1 spare/work). I absolutely love 'em.

300 CAD puts U only 20Euro more then me

But i see what you are saying specially if you have 2

So please tell me how good are they , this will be my first pair

thank you

300 CAD puts U only 20Euro more then me

But i see what you are saying specially if you have 2

So please tell me how good are they , this will be my first pair

thank you

My bad, I was sure I read 160 EUR, that would've been a larger difference.

I think they sound great (and pretty much everyone who tried mine). Their sound is rather natural, with a flat response not emphasing any specific sounds. I do wish they had slightly more bass but music, movies and games still sound great.

The microphone on the PC360 is fantastic, one of the clearest microphone I ever had. Very useful if you plan on using voice chat (ventrillo, Teamspeak, Skype).

You have to be aware that the back is open, ambient sound can be heard through them which may or may not be something that interests you. In my case, at work, if someone comes into my office and speaks, I can actually tell they're in the room, something I couldn't with my Shure SE-530. It's a bit of a tradeoff though because that usually means a more open sound stage and helps with positioning. The PC350 are closed and reacts differently.

I have used sennheisers HD 212Pro for over 4 years. Love them. My friend took my advice adn bought the 350's and he loves them. I plant to get the 350/360 with velvet earpads if/when mine break.

Well i just got bought them i just got the 360 and i am beyond happy i am just waiting for my camera to charge will post PIC soon

I did not want the 350 coz the dont have the velvet earpads witch is amazingly comfortable WOW i feel like i went from a ford focus to a Porsche

many thanks

I just stick with Sennheiser ear buds and a separate condensor mic. Just leave the mic sitting on your desk, it'll pick everything up no worries.

Sound quality is amazing.

I wear glasses so its much more comfortable. Headsets squash my ears against my glasses. Gets quite sore after an hour or so. Ear buds are better in my case. My real point is, just get some quality headphones and pair with a separate mic. It works out cheaper, and usually with better sound quality that way

Yeah, if I ever do the mic thing again which I haven't in years, most the headsets that had em sucked to begin with, I'd probably just separate them and and get a decent pair of headphones myself.

I used to do a lot of group things in the past, these days in most games I just show up and be a Merc type and jump in he he.

Yeah, headphones made for music always sound much better than gaming headsets. Cheaper and with greater choice. More competition means higher quality and lower overall prices ;)

Yeah, the merc thing is fun, though its great to jump on the opposite team to your mates and kill them while they swear at you ;)

The Sennheiser PC350/360 changes that sway quite a bit with drivers from the HD595 ;)

Back