• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE CoolerMaster Introduces MasterCase SL600M - Sleek Mid-Tower

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

CoolerMaster has announced a new chassis in the MasterCase lineup named SL600M. The SL600M is the first in the SL series of cases CM says is designed to "blur the lines between work and play". The exterior is made out of anodized aluminum and forgoes any RGB features which help the case to have a more appropriate appearance in a home office or workplace. Inside, they say 'demanded an alternative perspective on system layouts and cooling' and has multiple options for internal layouts adding flexibility for the internal setup.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
This case was on my shopping list, until I changed to an EATX board that wont fit. I was actually kind of excited for it, I like the look of that case

If some more boards come out supporting thunderbolt...

The plan was to fit 4x noctua 200mm fans in down draft including reversing the PSU fan. Hover Mode :)

This case was on my shopping list, until I changed to an EATX board that wont fit. I was actually kind of excited for it, I like the look of that case

If some more boards come out supporting thunderbolt...

The plan was to fit 4x noctua 200mm fans in down draft including reversing the PSU fan. Hover Mode :)

EATX will fit this case, however, there will be some cable management sacrifices which you will find is typical for any mid-tower case with EATX support. Here's a link to my review of this case. If you have any questions or need further measurements just let me know. It's a very nice case and easy to work with.

Back