• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

0x00000000000 error?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guess ill try to run it with the basic stuff when i try to restart my pc in safe mode either through msconfig or f8 on boot i go into infinite restarts. It restarts right when it says welcome when im logging in.

EDIT: i just tried to boot into safe mode to see if i can and well i did, i can never duplicate what happens and i have no issues since i posted this. Ill probably think its solved and next week it will be back.

I thought i resolved the issue by leaving it but now when i i try to play certain games on Steam i crash with no BSOD. Could this be hardware related or software? I still cant boot into safemode and i cant figure out driver verifier so i'm completely clueless as to what i should do.

The game will freeze up and my whole computer will crash, i figured it out to be the overclock on my graphics card but it was a stable overclock in tests and every other game i have.

Back