• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1001C available from my company's site

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OCn00b

I have access to the website for the company I work for so I figured I'd put up the 1001C bios for the people having problems finding it. :)

You should be able to get it Here If not. let me know and I'll fix it.

no problem:) it seems like most people here have a hard time getting a decent site to dl from so I figured I would put it up there for you guys. If there are any other files needed, just ask and I'll see about getting it up there pretty quick.

Can you put up the 3com windows XP drivers? Pretty please. :) Haven't been able to use my home network because only the nvidia nic is working since I don't have the 3com drivers.

I'm not sure, it took me forever to dl and update my bios though. Seems that most people have the same problem.

Deathknight said:
Why do people have such a hard time with this? Its right on the asus download site?

We know where it is, the link is always dead. It as Always can only handle so much traffic so it's kind of hit and miss. I have tried many links and to no avail til OCnoob posted em. CYA!

I added AWDFLASH and Prime95 to their site yesterday Here It's pretty ugly at the moment but as I get more files put up, I'll try to make it look a little better.

*edit
Added 1001E and 1002.003 Bios, Memtest86 v3.0 and Super Pi in case anybody was looking for them.

Last edited:
Yep OCnoob, I need the 3com drivers from the cd not from the site. The ones from the site I have no idea how to use since I think you need to run diagnostics or something that I don't understand. Thanks if you can.

I'm at work right now, but I'll see if I can get them up for you this evening. I hope they're not as big as the ones on the site though, jeez, that'll take me forever to upload :)

Back