• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1700+ Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SniperXX

Well if you browse the forum a little, you will see that some people belive that a particular letter will overclock better then others... If you want to beleive this, I think "XPMW" is the one that does the best... but don't forget that overclocking is like a roll of dice... You can never really predict what you will get...

So far I dont think there has been much correlation in the DLT3C chips in the letters after the date code. I think that the best performing date codes as of now are the 0307's and the 0310...but i may be wrong. That was my take on the DLT3C's if anyone wants to correct me feel free...I'm still an idiot sometimes.

Yeah I'm not sure if the W or X or whatever is that important either. For your info though, my 0310WPMW is stable at 2400MHz with 1.8v. Right now I'm at 2500MHz with 1.9v, and have done some benchmarks, but I don't think I will keep it this high.

58C surface temp full load (Prime95). Alot of people say that this board reads temps too high though, which I don't doubt. With the same case and cooling, my 0302 JIUHB at 2167MHz and 1.9v gave me 43C full load (and 49C full load internal diode) on an Abit KD7.

Back